EXECUTIVE WORKSHOP TO FINALLY SOLVE THE MSP/VMS CONUNDRUM
If you are looking to capture increased market share from MSP/VMS staffing accounts either by BOOSTING SALES or IMPROVING CANDIDATE DELIVERY, take a look at the industry’s only executive workshop geared to high volume, low margin staffing:
VISTA: VMS Intelligence for Staffing, March 5-7, 2014, JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, FL.
"After attending VISTA Toronto in April 2013 we immediately achieved a return on our investment by securing a spot on a Fortune 50 preferred supplier list. In the last 8 months, we added 10 more clients to our portfolio with an opportunity to achieve a $30MM run rate within 12 months. We have also aligned our operating model to support these large accounts. We largely owe these tremendous successes to our participation in VISTA."
Chad Douglas, VP of National Accounts, Meridian Technologies
Register now for this elite and unique executive mastermind program. Build the corporate culture that thrives in the MSP/VMS market; learn tactics for motivating key personnel; explore unique delivery models and mingle with seven (7) of the top MSP Executives including Allegis, Staff Management, and Kelly to build and nourish these important channel partner relationships.
Sample of topics:
- Should you build a sourcing organization and how do you measure it?
- What makes a staffing supplier GREAT from your MSP channel partners
- Should you leverage offshore delivery? How do you manage it?
- Leverage marketing to generate leads to close more business with less people
- Hear best practices in sales, account management and recruiting from your peers including the effect on metrics via panel and presentation
- Unparalleled and unfettered access to MSP channel partners to start or build upon your existing relationships
Format: Panels, Presentations, Case Studies, Roundtables and Networking events
Early bird pricing concludes after the first 50 folks register, so act now!
EMBRACE. EVOLVE. ACHIEVE. VISTA
VISTA: VMS Intelligence for Staffing, March 5-7, 2014 in Orlando, FL.