cita Weekly Update MultiBriefs
Subscribe
Contact Us
Media Kit

Browse Categories

Browse by Date

Trade tensions: China, US dispute over tariffs grows

With $50 billion in tariffs already on the way, President Donald Trump directed the U.S Trade Representative to explore placing an additional $100 billion of tariffs on Chinese goods entering the U.S. The threat of higher prices on Chinese exports to the U.S. (and...

source: By Seth Sandronsky
Search past issues
Search products and services

AirBridgeCargo Airlines and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals (PACTL) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to cooperate in the time and temperature sensitive shipment sectors. The agreement will serve as a commitment to develop, expand and promote business...

source: Air Cargo World

U.S. railroads posted a 5.8 percent increase in carload and intermodal traffic for the week ending May 12 compared with the same week in 2017, according to Association of American Railroads (AAR) data. Total carloads for the week increased 5.3 percent to 267,196 units,...

source: Progressive Railroading

Justin Trudeau said that he is optimistic about reaching an agreement on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the United States. The Canadian prime minister told German media the two countries have made meaningful progress as the May 17 deadline to make a...

source: Finance Magnates

The governments of Canada and Quebec have agreed in principle to jointly fund the Lac-Megantic rail bypass project, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced late last week. The government of Canada will fund 60 percent and Quebec the remaining 40 percent of the CA$133...

source: Progressive Railroading

A 12.8-km (7.9-mile) route will allow trains to bypass the town of Lac-Mégantic, Quebec, were a fiery train derailment left 47 people dead in July 2013. Canada will fund 60 percent of the estimated CA$133-million (US$104-million)...

source: RT&S

On May 3, a consortium of Manitoba First Nations, led by Chief Glenn Hudson, and in partnership with iChurchill Inc., a private Canadian company, said it entered into an agreement to purchase the Hudson Bay Railway (HBR), the Port...

source: RT&S

RECOMMENDED:

Powered by MultiBriefs
50 Minthorn Blvd., Ste. 800, Thornhill, Ontario L3T 7X8

Subscribe to FMA News Bulletin

*Email:
*First Name:
*Last Name:
*Company:
Title:
Street Address:
City:
State / Province:
Zip / Postal Code:
Country:
Are you a member of CITA? Yes   No
Privacy Policy
X