This message was sent to ##Email##
SHERIDAN COLLEGE & GEORGIAN COLLEGE... INTERIOR DECORATING PROGRAMS
Welcome to new graduates from these fine institutions which IDRC is proud to support through
our ANNUAL INTERIOR DECOR SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS for the past 4 years and going forward
IDRC in co-operation with The Ontario Government has awarded scholarships to each of the 4 colleges that
signed up originally to accept our offer and the following are the meritorious students for 2018.
Two of the colleges that have so far reported their winners for the past academic year will also receive
a free One-Year Membership in the fraternity of IDRC together with recognition of Interior Decor Trade
and employment opportunities through our weekly online newsletter, Decor Digest.
As the days get longer and the sunshine gets brighter you may be looking around your home and realizing your decor needs a lift.
CBC asked two P.E.I. designers for their tips on cheap and cheerful fixes to get your home ready for spring.
The foyer is a place of welcome and transition. Enhance your entryway with some tips from expert designers.
Marketing automation has become a cornerstone of successful small businesses. According to a report published by Pardot (a Salesforce-owned company), in 2015, businesses that used marketing automation increased their revenue by an average of 34 per cent. However, there is a very big difference between buying a marketing automation tool and knowing how to use it correctly.
During our adolescent years, our bedrooms (or personal corners of shared bedrooms, for those of us who bunked with siblings), were our sanctuary — a much-needed escape from pressures like parents, homework, middle school cliques, and youth sports leagues. And while we certainly put plenty of time and money into cultivating our apartments and homes now — even if they’re sometimes less-than-spotless — nothing compares to the effort that went into decorating our childhood bedrooms.
You don’t have to undertake a major redecorating project to make your space feel more seasonally appropriate. Small, strategic adjustments and additions are all you need, and while florals for spring may not be groundbreaking (ha) they’re still totally pretty and classic.
Globe and Mail
Cynicism can creep into the fabric of your company, eroding employee motivation and slowing productivity. Sure, there’s no way to magically transform your employees into Pollyannas — each worker has their own temperament and world view — but there are proven strategies business owners and managers can use to instill trust and positivity in the workplace.
New decor student membership offer! |
Now any students enrolled in a recognized interior decor course may join IDRC!
That's just $50.00 per year billed annually.
Get and keep in touch with your industry peers as a kickstart to your new career in the interior decor industry.
Simply use our "JOIN US" application form and welcome aboard! Upon receiving your application, we will profile you in a future issue of Decor Digest, giving you your first introduction to prospective employers and contacts! ACT NOW!
- Undergrad students of decorating, design & visual arts programs enrolled in schools accredited by IDRC are eligible for a student IDRC membership with proof of course registration and their student number
- IDRC student membership is $50.00 based on annual enrollement for undergrad students of decorating, design & visual arts programs recognized by IDRC
- Eligible for special intern membership upon graduation for 2 years for a total of $100.00 only
- Complimentary admission to FABplusSeminars
- Accredited volunteering at trade functions, decor suppliers and IDRC events
- Member-only email announcements of industry-related events & promotions
- Exclusive Ask a Decorator® consultation shadowing with certified interior decor members
- Field projects participation
- Trade show on-site training.
- Use of IDRC's membership logo
- Exclusive member opportunities for summer internships and co-ops
- Weekly auto emails of Decor Digest, IDRC's industry news & views
| || IDRC TRANSPORTATION PARTNERS |
The time is ripe to sign up for the great IDRC/Canpar ship & save — simply fill out the form online and become a member of IDRC as a supplier within the interior decor industry. Get connected to 5,000 readers of Decor Digest, our weekly newsletter read by interior decorators/designers and industry affiliates with special ad rates from MultiView, our Digest publishers. Check and compare our lowest courier rates across Canada for proven savings over most other courier services! These Decor Digest ads are a great way to reach new customers! Contact IDRC
50 Minthorn Blvd.Suite 800, Thornhill, Ontario L3T 7X8