This message was sent to ##Email##
Sheridan College and Georgian College are two of the supported four colleges that have so far reported their winners for the past academic year.
The award amounts are determined by each college separately from a bursary set up through IDRC and each college, based on the annual earnings of each college fund.
The winners are: from Georgian College, Lillian Kahle and Ashley McIntyre
from Sheridan College... Thaiany Bortolotto, Isnaia Moraes and Catalina Radalescu.
Award Winners will also receive a free one-year membership in the fraternity of IDRC together with recognition to the Interior Decor Trade
and employment opportunities through our weekly Decor Digest.
IDRC welcomes 2018 IDRC Award Winners from these fine institutions which IDRC is proud to support through
our ANNUAL INTERIOR DECOR SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS in perpetuity. Apply with IDRC.
Spring is a season of renewal and rebirth, and as the higher temps creep in, we suddenly find ourselves looking to add a boost of warm, seasonal colour to our interior and exterior spaces. This spring, forgo the washed out hues of seasons past and think bold, vibrant colours, lots of pattern, and mixing and matching everything that is "in."
Almost everywhere you go someone is wearing denim. But would you use denim in your own home?
Las Vegas Review-Journal
There are no hard and fast rules to decorating anymore. The decorating police are not going to lock you up if you want your home to be uniquely yours. So here are a few decorating myths we're going to bust.
A new study from the Business Development Bank of Canada outlines some of the keys to success for Canada's top entrepreneurs.
The study shows out of 950,000 small to medium size Canadian businesses (SMEs), only about four per cent are high-performing.
Walk into the new Whole Foods in Bridgewater, New Jersey, and rather than bumping into that omnipresent pile of organic avocados, you'll discover succulents, orchids, handmade plates, scented candles, and copper bowls.
It's part of a new mini store within Whole Foods dubbed Plant & Plate.
Event designers used apples, lemons, bananas, and other fresh fruit for these unique decor ideas. Click READ MORE to view slideshow.
Is your home décor starting to feel a bit stale? From customized cozy to retro touches — spruce up your interiors with some home design tips from sought-after celebrity interior designer, Taniya Nayak.
New decor student membership offer! |
Now any students enrolled in a recognized interior decor course may join IDRC!
That's just $50.00 per year billed annually.
Get and keep in touch with your industry peers as a kickstart to your new career in the interior decor industry.
Simply use our "JOIN US" application form and welcome aboard! Upon receiving your application, we will profile you in a future issue of Decor Digest, giving you your first introduction to prospective employers and contacts! ACT NOW!
- Undergrad students of decorating, design & visual arts programs enrolled in schools accredited by IDRC are eligible for a student IDRC membership with proof of course registration and their student number
- IDRC student membership is $50.00 based on annual enrollement for undergrad students of decorating, design & visual arts programs recognized by IDRC
- Eligible for special intern membership upon graduation for 2 years for a total of $100.00 only
- Complimentary admission to FABplusSeminars
- Accredited volunteering at trade functions, decor suppliers and IDRC events
- Member-only email announcements of industry-related events & promotions
- Exclusive Ask a Decorator® consultation shadowing with certified interior decor members
- Field projects participation
- Trade show on-site training.
- Use of IDRC's membership logo
- Exclusive member opportunities for summer internships and co-ops
- Weekly auto emails of Decor Digest, IDRC's industry news & views
| || IDRC TRANSPORTATION PARTNERS |
The time is ripe to sign up for the great IDRC/Canpar ship & save — simply fill out the form online and become a member of IDRC as a supplier within the interior decor industry. Get connected to 5,000 readers of Decor Digest, our weekly newsletter read by interior decorators/designers and industry affiliates with special ad rates from MultiView, our Digest publishers. Check and compare our lowest courier rates across Canada for proven savings over most other courier services! These Decor Digest ads are a great way to reach new customers! Contact IDRC
50 Minthorn Blvd.Suite 800, Thornhill, Ontario L3T 7X8