School bus fleets have the same maintenance management challenges as other heavy-duty equipment fleets--keeping vehicles running safely and productively in the most cost-effective fashion.
One of the best ways to get your maintenance costs and programs under control is with TMT Fleet Maintenance software, the application
designed to reduce heavy-duty maintenance costs through increased efficiencies, better cost-tracking and smart automation.
TMT Fleet Maintenance improves your fleet maintenance in these ways:
- Increases your mechanics' productivity with touch screen mechanic workstations--no data re-entry, faster work order close
- Automatically tracks your 30 school days PM with your own school calendar data
- Interfaces all accounting transactions (GL and AP) to your school district's accounting systems
- Increases recapture of parts and vehicle warranty dollars
- Decreases your parts inventory costs
- Produces detailed management reports for cost, equipment life-cycle and productivity analysis
Let's talk about your bus fleet maintenance management challenges in more detail. You'll see how TMT Fleet Maintenance can help get your costs under control and keep those school buses rolling. I look forward to your call or email.
Steve Chilinski, TMW Systems, Inc.
P.S. If you are not the best person to be talking with about this software, can you forward this email to the most qualified person?