Online Entry-Level Firefighter Written
Testing in a COVID-19 Environment
While we are living in uncertain times given the COVID-19 pandemic, one thing remains certain, fire departments need to stay staffed. Retirements will still occur, promotions will still occur, and there will be new positions to fill. So how do fire departments address the ‘social distancing’ guidelines without halting employment selection altogether?
Fire & Police Selection, Inc. (FPSI) offers online testing options to address these ever-changing times. We have taken one of our most widely-successful paper-and-pencil entry-level firefighter written tests out of rotation and placed it online. This will allow your department to keep your recruitment moving…even when the rest of the world is at a standstill.
FPSI has provided job-related, and content-validated entry-level and promotional tests and assessments to public safety departments for over 25 years. Our products and services have never been involved in litigation, and we are staffed with the leading industrial/organizational experts in the field of public safety employment testing and validation.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Choose a test date
- Send FPSI a list of your qualified applicants
- FPSI sends the test link and instructions to your candidates
- Candidates test from the comfort, and safety, of their home
- Access the candidate test scores immediately after they complete the test or utilize FPSI’s services to identify a job-related and defensible cutoff score
- Utilize online testing to address public safety issues without postponing your recruitment process
- Immediate testing of candidates from the safety of their own home
- Utilize a validated and job-related test
- Measure critical cognitive abilities and human relations skills
- Saves time and resources for departments
- Eliminates costly recruitment efforts
Call our sales team today at 888-990-3473 x. 116 for more information about our online testing options and to learn how FPSI can assist with your entry-level and promotional testing needs!