Stanford Online High School (OHS) is a selective, independent school for gifted and academically talented students in grades 7–12 who come together worldwide in real-time, online seminars with dedicated scholar-instructors passionate about teaching and learning.
Here are some of the ways in which gifted students can pursue their academic passions with us:
- Take honors, AP and university-level courses with placement by ability, not grade level
- Engage with academically motivated peers from around the globe
- Meet peers through in-person meetups and an exclusive residential summer program at Stanford University
- Receive expert advice and support from academic advisors and counselors
- Enroll in 1–5 courses to customize your academic experience
Stanford OHS graduates go on to study at many top-tier institutions, including Stanford, Harvard, Columbia, Amherst, Oberlin, Oxford, Johns Hopkins, Wellesley, CalTech, Yale, and MIT.